Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Recurring Dreams

I am riding a bicycle as a kid and suddenly the wheels start getting bigger. I don’t realize this until the wheels are so big that when I see below for the first time, I freak out and lose my balance. Some how I keep driving but not knowing what to do, I look for some thing tall. Suddenly I see a really tall building and I cling to the terrace and let the cycle go.

I am looking for a good long jump, may be a triple jump. I take my first jump and I realize that I don’t have to put my foot on the ground if I don’t want to. I defy the law of gravity and keep gliding in the air, hardly 2 feet above the ground but not touching it for many more feet and then decide to put my foot on the ground to start the second jump. The same story continues and I go high flying like Michael Jordan for quite a long distance before I decide to let it go and take my last jump.

Harry Potter definitely stole this idea from my dream. That I am in a field and I have a broom with a long stick typically used to clean the yard. I start running, really fast, faster and then hop on it and it starts flying and it goes very high and I realize that I don’t know how to take it back to the ground.

I dream that I forgot to go to my tuition today and then I realize that I have not been going there for a few months, even though I haven’t taken tuition in a decade.

No comments: